Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Independence!

This is not an official launch or anything...but I just wanted to share my progress so far. I've got my own host and domain now but I'm still working out several kinks in starting my own blog/site. One problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a theme that I like. If any of you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Check out my new site at http://www.tiggahslife.com.

I will still be updating this blog until I feel that my new one is complete enough to be up and running with no problems. It should be a smooth transition...hopefully.

For those of you that were wondering why I haven't been posting much lately...it's because I've been trying to figure it all out haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool like the pix of you

Ambo said...

Wowwww...

Anonymous said...

Wowwww...!!!!!!