Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Heroes

For those of you that have been following my blog from the beginning, you'd know that I'm a huge fan of Heroes. I was somewhat disappointed and irritated with Season 3 Volume 1: Villains. It just seemed like they were trying to toy with our emotions - hating characters we've grown to love and also having us start liking the people we hated. I also could of done with less time travel. Although Hiro is one of my favorite characters, he and his "it's my destiny"-shit is getting annoying...especially since he keeps fucking everything up! I know I've said it several times before, but when are they going to kill Suresh!? Anyway, Heroes has started up again and I am very happy to say that Volume 2: Fugitives has gotten me to the edge of my seat. The recent episodes have been exciting, thrilling, and had me wanting more. I can't wait until next Monday!

2 comments:

J said...

i kinda enjoyed the last volume, but im still pissed they killed off elle, but atleast now sylar is sexy again.

and this volume has been a lot better. it feels and looks like a whole new show. nathan still sucks epically. i dont know how i feel about peters new tae on his powers, but atleast the visual is nice.

and did you see how sexy ando got.

Unknown said...

i think fugitives will take us all back to the roots of the saga - ordinary people living extra ordinary lives. can't wait for the next ones.