Monday, April 28, 2008

Beach Day

It seems summer decided to pay San Diego an early visit. Pooh and I decided to relax and spend the day at the beach today. We figured we'll be working this Tuesday through Saturday wishing we'd could play out in the sun, so we might as well enjoy it while we can!








One of the things I really don't like about going to the beach...is beach feet. Right after you get out of the water, sand sticks to your feet and for some reason it just doesn't get off. I really don't like getting dirty so I guess it probably just bothers me and no one else. I guess I can't ever have sex on the beach or else I'll have a major panic attack. :P



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beach feet. yup, i have the same problem.

according to my mom, when i was a kid and we visit the shores minutes away from our home, everytime she calls us when we're about to leave, i keep going back and forth to the waters everytime i see sand on my feet and i'd never finish.

i've heard of this one man-made beach though, where the sand was designed not to stick to your body. it's inside a mall so the sand count stays the same no matter how many people visits the place.

Anonymous said...

All we could see is shoulders and feet. Not even some tits?

Moralia said...

hmmmmm.. OOT: can you see yourself with pooh for the rest of your life? (and vice versa?) do you consider marrying him? mushy, right? but, would you? :D

Anonymous said...

woof, can i see more skin, especially what that nipple ring looks like!

... nice blog ... ah beaches .. its winter in Melbourne right now, was rainy and about 12 degrees today ...

Hazen said...

You are more of a winter guy....and where, pray tell, is it ever winter in San Diego LOL

BTW the photo of you guys on the beach is outstanding.

Hazen