Monday, December 03, 2007

Big Breakfast


Sundays and Mondays are usually my days off, but unfortunately the people in my department had to come in today. One good thing about it though was that my boss took us all out for lunch! I usually eat late on mondays so to me it was a pretty big Breakfast. We all went to Rockin Baja Lobster. It was... Um ... Alright. Honestly, I didn't care much for it. It was bland and not very well seasoned. I had the surf n turf lunch special. It was greasy and lacking flavor. It was free so I don't care I guess. I still stuffed my face and ate like there was no tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you go out eat a lot lol

anyway i have a question.. like, i am not out of the closet yet and i was wondering how u knew u were gay and how hard was it to tell your friends and family? from the way i see things, there's definitely nothing wrong with ur lifestyle, i'm actually really impressed by how u live ur life. if only i was as strong as you to come out LOL.

Quentin X said...

The picture spells Fat. Yeah with a capital F.

Good luck, Anonymous. Just I thought I'd give you an unsolicited advice: what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. So live you life how you want to.

Hazen said...

I hope you like your debut on my blog.