Friday, September 21, 2007

Recovery


Ugh. I can't believe my company expected us to go out to Vegas, party like crazy every night, and then have us to get to work right after landing. I'm pretty tired from the trip. I got homesick the last day and was missing Pooh so much! I just have to work tomorrow and I'll finally have a day off after working 2 weeks straight. I'll definitely have more time to post details of my trip but for now, I'm taking some time to recover. I'm tired. I have no idea how Lindsay Lohen and Britney do it. Partying like crazy every night...and waking up the next day to do...er well they just party again but I have work. :) Pooh and I just bought MySims for our Wii so we're gonna play for a bit and I'm gonna pass out afterwards. I missed you all and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the wonderful comments that were posted since I left. Like with my trip to SF, I have plenty of pics (tigguhh took some too!). Keep your eyes open for them this weekend!

10 comments:

daemon said...

rest well tigz...

and welcome "home"... =)

will be looking out for your vegas trip pics =)

boom said...

Tigguhh in Vegas... OMFG......!


^_^ welcome home, now get some sleep you party beast!

DR.NOBEL@berkeley said...

Tigz hi,

Nice to hear that you still have a last few "drops" of energy remaining in your system enough for you to write something in your blog.

Your company boss must be a slave driver(?)or inconsiderate(?)

Non-stop partying nightly?

You can only do it if your a true blooded party-animal species!

GGGrrraaabbbbeee kayo!!!!

Anyway rest for as long as you want to recharge those spent batteries.

Mabuhay ka Filipino!!!

All the best... CIAO!:)

DR.NOBEL@berkeley

TACTOLOGY said...

welcome back tigz!

yeah im sure pooh needs sum of that recovery too.

keep it dry today. its seems like its raining out loud.

-tactology.

Anonymous said...

hey man,

yeah, you indeed looked so tired and therefore needs some time to recover and reharge your depleted energy.... but keep blogging...i loved lurking at your previous posts--now, just can't wait to write down some thoughts for you...dont get sick buddy.stay fit.

Anonymous said...

hey man,

yeah, you indeed looked so tired and therefore needs some time to recover and reharge your depleted energy.... but keep blogging...i loved lurking at your previous posts--now, just can't wait to write down some thoughts for you...dont get sick buddy.stay fit.

Anonymous said...

tigguh ur d hottest pinoy gay guy ever.. u make me wanna leave my practice here in d east coast jus to c u n pooh hehehe..

Anonymous said...

i will be waiting for tigguh also... welcome back and nice to see you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

i want tigguh's pix in vegas.....

Anonymous said...

Hi tigz!

Your really famous here in Cuenca, Batangas
You show your self who really what you are. Keep showing....nice to see u