Friday, June 15, 2007

TLR Update!



Wow has time flown by! I've just went through a month's worth of emails that I saved and meant to respond to but didn't get to. If you recently sent me an email or a question and I haven't gotten back, please resend and I'll do my best to get back.

I'll be updating my blog link list soon! If you'd like to be added to my list, please send me a comment on this post (or an email) and I'll try to add you at my earliest convenience. I have several requests from emails that I just now got to so hopefully they'll be up soon :)

SOME GOOD NEWS!
According to my webcounter below...I'm almost at 100,000 hits. Perhaps we must all celebrate? I don't know what we should do to celebrate. Maybe I'll have Tigguhh think of something. Any requests? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you guys think :)

Cheers!

I'm off to cook dinner with Pooh...Procuitto Shrimp and yummy Salad :)

11 comments:

cant_u_read said...

hi! i'm an avid reader of your blogs and i'd like to be added to your link. :-)

i also have a suggestion for the celebration. why don't you have tigguhh pull together some friends and we can watch them party together like crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy? just my suggestion.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i read your blog all the time. :)

my request? why not tell the story og tiggah and pooh. that'll be sweet. :)

boom said...

are you sure you want to unleash Tigguhh for such a big cause of celebration - he might get even more carried away then usual...




(hint hint) ;)

Anonymous said...

im an a addict to ur blog,....
im reading all of ur post hehehhehehe
i really love ur blog


more powers

Anonymous said...

A YouTube vid saying your hello's to your avid readers and mentioning my name would be a treat! How's that? And maybe a little acapella song would do or a dance or whatever will be nice too. A jerk-off video? Hmmm...Lemme see...why not!? I know I'm pushing my luck. Hehe. Ingat palagi, Carlito!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'd like to second/ support "unlit marlboro's" and "clark can't's" suggestions. Though I would like to have the Tiggah and Pooh lovestory since I think everyone had been waiting for that since time immemorial.

Anonymous said...

sex video would be great. why don't you post poohs' dick too.

Anonymous said...

i am one of your avid fans! as we say in filipino "grabe!". i e-mailed you before but u did not reply. more love to you and erny!

Anonymous said...

about the celebration... hmmm... i agree with clark, a jerk off vid for everyone! no better way to celebrate but with an explosion! cum explosion that is! hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

i agree. a vid would be nice :D.

Anonymous said...

it will be an honor 4 me f u can leave a note on my blog (i hope u can read my very 1st entry!) i would luv it if u could link me here also

http://joshmeandmydoves.blogspot.com

God bless u both!