Thursday, April 26, 2007

What's for Dinner?

Pooh and I went to a Japanese restaurant in Clairemont today. It's a nice little place called Chopstix. We had Japanese on Monday but I wanted to try a Chicken Katsu Don. I've never had it before and Pooh always gets it, so I thought I'd give it a try. Actually, we couldn't decide on what and where to eat so we randomly selected a restaurant we haven't been to in a while (which is pretty hard to do since we have a really long list). The food at Chopstix is really good and at really good prices. Pooh ordered an Oyako-Don and I had a Chicken Katsu-Don; both came with a side of salad and Miso Soup. When I go to Japanese restaurants, I usually never really care much for their sides of miso and salad, but Chopstix's salad is delicious! The Miso is also much better than most that I've tried. Anyway, if you're ever in the Clairemont area I'd highly recommend dining at Chopstix on Convoy.





Pooh went jogging after work. I, of course, took my lazy ass to a starbucks and waited for him. :)

I was having a bad hair day today :(

My first time having Chicken Katsu-Don! It was delicious!

No comments: