Monday, April 23, 2007

Pooh's Early Bday Present!

Pooh's birthday is coming up next month; May 14th. I got him a new camera that he has been wanting, a Nikon N80. We decided to go out and get it now since I accidentally dropped his old one and he has a photoshoot coming up this week. It wasn't my fault! We were "making love" and his camera was at the edge of the table next to the bed and my foot accidentally knocked it over. I didn't know he put it there! (>.<) Anyway, he's been wanting to upgrade so I decided to go and get him the one he really wanted. He was so very happy! He was like a little boy opening a birthday present early Christmas morning. Like with my K800i, we both share a checking/savings so technically we both paid for it. My money is Pooh's money and Pooh's money is mine. It's a great camera and Pooh will take awesome pictures with it. I'm happy that he got it! Pooh took some pics of me at the beach with his new camera yesterday and they turned out really great. I'll post those soon :)







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn... you guys are so damn cute with eachother :( neways... hope u guys are doin okay. take care. ~charlee

Anonymous said...

what kind of lens did you get for his d80? i been wanting to get one for a while. he must be stoked

Coddiwompling Miguel said...

wow you guys share a bank account! How sweet!

Coddiwompling Miguel said...

wow you guys share a bank account! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ur pooh is so cute man. Love that smirk!

Anonymous said...

Juz to grit pooh an advance otanjobi omedeto goizaimasu also (& he already got his bday gift!)

Anonymous said...

That is so nice. Sounds like the two of you truly have a special loving relationship.