Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hmm...I smell :)

Like Dolce & Gabana!



I used to wear Candies, then switched to Curve, and then discovered the invitingly seductive aroma that is Dolce & Gabana. It has a sexy and squeet bouquet, but still embodies a masculine and alluring scent. A friend of mine once told me, although she was drunk at the time, it smells like sex in a bottle. :) So, I guess I smell like sex! (the sweet passionate sexy kind, not the rough sweaty hardcore kind)

Pooh smells like Issey Miyaki!



However, he's running out and will need to buy some more as well. His scent carries a luscious sweet citrus and spice, complimented with soft hints of wood and amber tones. It's both masculine yet refreshingly aquatic. It's an ambrosial aroma that gets me weak in the knees each time I get close to him. I love it!

What do you smell like?

9 comments:

Riker said...

who does not think that D&G is sexy? Gawd. It's like an aphrodisiac...their fragrance, their clothes, their ads!! it's practically orgasmic!! hahahahahahaha

Pen Desarapen said...

mine's just Joop! ! I love it's sweet and manly scent... Hehehe.. still has some effect to some peeps =)

PuRoY said...

me just dunhill pure

Thydess said...

Woah!!! D.G. thats selling like hotcakes here... I work with a perfumery company and that perfume sells really fast. Issey is nice, classic! if possible try beckham 2007 intimate edition, escada sunset for man and Rl Double Black. And Liz Claiborne's Curve massage oil, its oil but when it dries its non greasy and gives you that spring summber scent. Really Really Nice.

Anonymous said...

Mine is way cheaper! AXE! Haha. I guess I take it because it's the only thing I can afford right now. Clark Can't can't afford D&G or Issey Miyake. =) I splurged on cK be once and I did not eat for a month! Haha. Mossimo Fusion, Michael Jordan, Marks & Spencer, and Oxygen static (local) are some of my faves too. =)

Anonymous said...

im still using the B-united man benetton. But i really like the classic cool waters.

A Bear in the Woods said...

D&G is awesome.

Anonymous said...

my favorites are bulgari for men, gendarme, and burberry touch for men. i also like issey miyake but i can't remember what d&g smells like so i guess next time i'm out shopping i'll check it out.

by the way, i like your blog! it's just nice to see what's on other people's minds . . . among other things ;-)

Ryan's WOW said...

im currently using happy clinique for men.....trying to search for the channel pour homme sport..any feedback on this smell tiggah?thanks