Monday, January 01, 2007

Tigz n Pooh New Year!


So what did we do for New Years?

We started the night by playing Nintendo Wii's Zelda: Twilight Princess for a while...


Pooh was really into it...

really into it...

You can see the determination in his eyes...

We then went to a friend's place to have a nice New Years Dinner!


Afterwards, we picked up Joanna and we headed to Numbers!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of our wild time there...but I have pictures of us in the car before heading home!

Pooh was hot...so he wanted to cool off by stripping down...


After a fun night out on New Years Eve, Pooh and I went home...
I then fixed drunken Pooh a nice late-night snack, we washed up, and headed to our room for some hot sex!


Pooh unfortunately had other plans...

so I tucked him in...

and we went to bed.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years! I wish everyone the best in 2007 and the years to come. I am very blessed to have Pooh in my life. We've shared very happy moment's together the past 5 years now and I am very excited to see what this new year will bring. Best wishes to you and your loved ones. Spend your days living and loving life. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, scandal!

Anonymous said...

5 YEARS!!!!!! DAMN THATS A LONG TIME.
HUHHHH...(sign) every time i look at ur photos-makes me envious even more.
hope my relationship lasts this long
anyways----U R NOW OFFICIALLY MY IDOL LOLL!!!

all the best man....

Facetiously Duc said...

I love Pooh! He is so into Twlight Princess.

Anonymous said...

damn I want your life!

- said...

i love reading your blog posts about pooh and you. so sweet. so cute. so hot. *laughs* wish you the best!