Thursday, January 04, 2007

Gettin Sum Head & Gettin it on

So Pooh and I had a fun night last night...
...we were drunk and took some pics =P
I was giving Pooh a massage and well...
one thing lead to another.


There were a lot more pictures, but I don't think I'll be posting all of them ^_^. I don't think I care about posting nude images of myself, but I'm not sure how I feel about posting "action pics" of myself on this blog. For now, I guess I'll censor my images displaying "sexual acts"...except the ones displaying my own masterbation, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were too scandalous! Can I see the uncensored ones? ;)

M x

teazed said...

Wow you guys are hot. The two of you look perfect together. Anyways sorry about the cold part. Hope you are feeling better now.

As for a counter, I actually also use google/analytics which tell you quite exactly where all the visitors are coming in from and other details like the network they are using, referals etc.

Anonymous said...

just a question that i hope you'll answer on new posts---

since you and pooh have been together for the longest time, do u guys practice safe sex? or do u bareback?

my bf and i are startin' to get serious and we've been together for almost a year. we're considering sex now but i'm still concerned.

brandonxxxtorres said...

hey thanks ou guys are cute together...and i would love to see the uncensord ones and more action..lol i love your blog its really iteresting how you posted stuff like food the happenings and stuff and ofcourse "you know what" more power